Hong Kong Aviation Scholarship Scheme
To encourage continuous professional enhancement for the aviation sector, we will provide full scholarships, capped at about HK$100,000 each to selected students to complete aviation-related degree or higher degree programmes. The exact scholarship amount to be offered will be subject to the tuition fees of the programmes identified for this initiative.
The Government has identified the following programmes to be eligible for the Hong Kong Aviation Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2018/19 :
For the Hong Kong International Aviation Academy (HKIAA):
Advanced Master in Air Transport Management
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants should
- have either right of abode, right to land or have entered Hong Kong on One-way Permits. Students entering on Student or Dependent Visa will not be eligible;
- be registered students of the identified programmes;
- undertake to work in the aviation sector in Hong Kong for a period of not less than twelve consecutive calendar months, within three calendar months upon successful completion of the identified programme; and
- complete the identified programme.
Each scholarship recipient will be required to sign an undertaking with the government to the effect of the conditions above. In case the recipient fails to fulfill any one of the above conditions, they are required to refund the scholarship received in full to the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Students enrolling for the above identified programmes may apply for the Hong Kong Aviation Scholarship Scheme through the institution.
For programmes offered by PolyU:
- (MSc in Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautical Engineering / Aviation)) Please contact Ms. Hilary Yuen by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (2766 6650)
- (BEng (Hons) in Air Transport Engineering / Aviation Engineering) Please contact Ms. Annie Li by email (email@example.com) or by phone (3400 2521)
- (BBA (Hons) in Aviation Management and Logistics) Please contact Ms. Angela Ng by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (2766 4318)
- (BSc (Hons) in Aviation Operations and Systems) Please contact Ms. Rita Wong by email (email@example.com) or by phone (2766 7943)
For programmes offered by HKUST:
- (Master programmes) Please contact Ms. Fenny Wong by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (2358 5772)
- (Bachelor programme) Please contact Ms. Ronnie Tse by email (email@example.com) or by phone (2358 7198)
For programme offered by HKIAA: